EZ Crypto Terms and Conditions of Use
EZ Crypto Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 625 987 765) as trustee for The EZ Crypto Unit Trust, runs an online computer and mobile platform service trading as EZ Crypto (‘EZ Crypto’). EZ Crypto is engaged in the service of providing its users (‘Subscribers’) signal notifications through the online server Discord, which make buy and sell recommendations (‘Signals’) as to the value of crypto currencies and digital tokens consistent with Bitcoin or its equivalent (collectively ‘Tokens’). Subscribers will pay a monthly subscription fee, which will be set and can be adjusted from time to time by EZ Crypto, to receive Signals and other minor services such as Token value and investment education (collectively ‘EZ Crypto Services’). EZ Crypto does not provide financial advice and will not buy Tokens on behalf of its Subscribers.
The EZ Crypto Services are prepared without taking into account Subscribers’ objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on EZ Crypto Services, Subscribers should consider its appropriateness, having regard to personal objectives, financial situation and needs. If any products are detailed on this website, you should obtain further information relating to the products and consider its contents before making any decisions. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance. EZ Crypto disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with EZ Crypto Services. Subscribers must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of EZ Crypto Services, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia and Courts of Appeal (Adelaide) from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by EZ Crypto and Subscribers agree to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as amended. EZ Crypto will give Subscribers notice of future amendments by publishing revised Terms and Conditions on this website and emailing a copy of the amended Terms and Conditions to the email address listed by the Subscriber. We will not separately notify you of these changes. If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions are void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This provision has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.
Subscribers of EZ Crypto expressly represent and warrant accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Risks of Trading and Holding Tokens and Accounting advice required
The trading or holding of Tokens involves significant risks and the financial losses can be substantial. Subscribers should contact a qualified Accountant to confirm the effects of buying and selling and otherwise trading Tokens in accordance with the provisions of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 (Cth), Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth). Subscribers should carefully consider and assess whether trading or holding Tokens is suitable depending upon financial circumstances and potential financial risks.
Tokens are unlike traditional currencies, goods or commodities in the market and are subject to exceptional risks. Unlike other traditional forms of currency, Tokens are decentralised and are not backed by a central bank, government or legal entities and remain unregulated. Subscribers acknowledge that the value of Tokens may vary depending upon the market, confidence of investors, competing currencies, regulatory announcements or changes, technical problems or any other factors.
Subscribers warrant to EZ Crypto that they are a bona fide user of EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services.
Subscribers undertake to refrain from engaging in any restricted or criminal activities, including but not limited to:
- Terrorist financing;
- Money laundering;
- Illegal gambling;
- Distributing or funding drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious hacking;
- Knowingly or recklessly provide EZ Crypto with inaccurate or incomplete information;
- Use the EZ Crypto Services for the purpose of obtaining, processing, distributing, viewing, assessing, analysing, copying or replicating any information, methods or processes related to the EZ Crypto Services;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the EZ Crypto source code, formulas or processes;
- Interfere with the security of EZ Crypto or its safe use by other Subscribers (including without limitation by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at EZ Crypto or its Subscribers);
- Use the EZ Crypto Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or in a way which infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person (including EZ Crypto;
- Knowingly or recklessly use and/or take advantage of a technical or technological error, loophole or glitch within the EZ Crypto Services;
- Use the EZ Crypto Services for commercial purposes which are competitive to EZ Crypto or which would otherwise be detrimental or prejudicial to the interests of EZ Crypto in any way;
- Use systematic, repetitive or other related methods which are designed to generate or obtain repetitive and repeated amounts of data or other information from the EZ Crypto Services or which may otherwise place an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of EZ Crypto;
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or send ‘spam material’ or engage in any communication that is offensive, false, unlawful, defamatory, indecent, unfair or inappropriate in any way to EZ Crypto or other Subscribers, which would reasonably be considered ‘spam’ or which is deliberately false, misleading, or deceptive (or likely to mislead or deceive);
- Collect or store personal data about other Subscribers of EZ Crypto; or
- Do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of our EZ Crypto, the EZ Crypto Services or other Subscribers.
Any Subscriber of EZ Crypto who violates or breaches these Terms and Conditions may have their subscription terminated, as well as a ban from any future EZ Crypto Services offerings. Subscribers may also be held liable for any losses incurred by EZ Crypto or any other Subscriber.
EZ Crypto encourages Subscribers to report any problems or vulnerabilities with EZ Crypto or the EZ Crypto Services by emailing us at EZ Crypto on the following email address email@example.com. Good faith reporting will not restrict Subscribers’ use of EZ Crypto or the EZ Crypto Services.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Subscriber agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EZ Crypto (and each of its associated entities, directors, officers, affiliates, employees, service providers, members, representatives and agents, collectively the ’Indemnified Parties’) from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal costs awarded by a court) which arise out of a Subscriber’s:
- conduct and use of EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services;
- breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- breach of any law, regulation or rule;
- violation or breach of EZ Crypto copyright, intellectual property, trade secrets, patents, trademarks, service marks or any other proprietary right under law;
- any information provided to EZ Crypto; or
- any damage to EZ Crypto, the EZ Crypto Services or other Subscribers.
This indemnity includes without limitation, liability relating to intellectual property rights, defamation and breaches of privacy.
While all reasonable care is taken in providing EZ Crypto Services, it should not be construed as being specific to Subscriber investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Any reference to currency will be expressed to be Bitcoin or Satoshi(s) unless otherwise expressly specified (either in these Terms and Conditions or during the conduct of the EZ Crypto Services). Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on EZ Crypto is owned by EZ Crypto. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. EZ Crypto does not guarantee the repayment of capital or any particular return from, or any increase in, the value of any financial decision made by Subscribers, which is founded upon the information contained within a Signal. Furthermore, EZ Crypto disclaim any liability for loss, damage, cost or other expense which Subscribers may incur as a result of any information provided by the EZ Crypto Services, to the extent that such liability is not excluded by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, EZ Crypto does not guarantee the quality, performance or fitness for purpose of the EZ Crypto Services or the completeness, accuracy or currency of statements, representations and information of others (including without limitation data, reports and analyses) provided through the EZ Crypto Services and EZ Crypto will not be liable to any Subscriber for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss, damage, liability, claim or expense (however caused, including due to negligence or breach of contract) which may arise out of, or in connection with, the use of EZ Crypto or the use of or reliance on information contained on linked to the EZ Crypto Services.
EZ Crypto does not provide any warranty in relation to Subscriber use of EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services and do not provide any warranty that the information displayed on EZ Crypto and in relation to the EZ Crypto Services is up-to-date, accurate or complete. EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services does not provide financial advice or financial services. EZ Crypto gives no warranties, guarantees or acceptance of liability (except that which cannot be excluded by law) in relation to the statements, representations and information of others (including without limitation data, reports and analyses) in relation to the EZ Crypto Service.
Subscribers should be independently satisfied as to the information provided through the EZ Crypto Services. Subscribers agree to use EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services at sole risk and at an “as is” basis.
The transmission of information through EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services is not completely secure or error free. In particular, emails to or from EZ Crypto and information submitted to or accessed through EZ Crypto or EZ Crypto Services (including signals) may not be secure and Subscribers should use discretion in deciding what information to send and receive.
Emails to and from EZ Crypto may undergo email filtering and virus scanning. EZ Crypto does not warrant that such filters and scans will be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code.
Subscribers acknowledge the use of EZ Crypto and EZ Crypto Services entirely at sole risk. EZ Crypto do not make any representations or warranties as to the security and availability of The EZ Crypto Services.
- All information and any other material available at EZ Crypto and through the EZ Crypto Services, and all the underlying source code and software (‘EZ Crypto Property’), is owned or used under license by EZ Crypto, except where expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- All EZ Crypto Property and any intellectual property which vests in EZ Crypto is protected by copyright. Subscribers may download and print content from EZ Crypto for personal or internal business purposes only. Subscribers must not publish, adapt, communicate to the public, distribute to third parties, amend or make any other copy of EZ Crypto Property without prior written consent of EZ Crypto or otherwise do anything which would infringe EZ Crypto intellectual property rights.
- Reference by EZ Crypto and the EZ Crypto Services to any companies, products, services, branding, offers or other information, by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by EZ Crypto or the respective trademark owner.
Unless otherwise stated to the contrary, EZ Crypto does not guarantee any particular rate or return, the performance of any investment or the repayment of capital from any investment which is founded upon the information contained within, or in connection with, a Signal. Investments are subject to possible risks, including delays in repayment and loss of income or capital invested.
Except where necessary for viewing the information on EZ Crypto or through the EZ Crypto Services, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions, no information on EZ Crypto or the EZ Crypto Services may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of EZ Crypto.